Saturday, January 31, 2009

Another boring day

God, I have been so lazy lately. All I want to do is sleep, do crossword puzzles, and watch tv/movies. I have been in my pj's all day as well and I think that after this I am gonna go put on shorts and a sports bra. Figured that I should at least do an hour of exercising since I haven't done anything at all today. Give me an excuse to say that I at least did something.

So my sister told me today some bad news. My Nana has terminal cancer and has like 2-3 months left. We just got the news today. Really sucks. Johna will be heading back to Newport when the time comes which will be nice. I love having my sister come to visit but this is one visit where I wish she didn't have to come back. I'm kinda in shock cause Nana has always been strong and now that she's really sick it's kinda unreal. So yeah...I don't know.

1 comment: