Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just blogging...

Well I have paid for my full tuition at CCRI and now waiting for classes to start on Tuesday. I am actually pretty excited about starting school again. There are a couple of people that I know in my classes which is good cause then I won't feel so alone. I am only taking 2 courses at CCRI this semester. My Monday class is Intro to Human Services and my Wednesday class is Drugs and Human Behavior. I plan on taking these two courses this semester and then transfer them over to URI for next semester. Once I am back at URI I have one more year left and then I'm done. YAY! After that I still have no idea what I want to do. Oh, for everyone who doesn't know my major it's Human Services (CCRI) or Human Development and Family (URI). I am thinking about doing the teaching thing after I graduate because I have always wanted to teach Kindergarden. I am still iffy on that though. For now I guess I just have to wait and see what path I end up on.

Tonight I am going to see my friend Rob's band, Bubblegum Villians, at Blaze's Billiards in West Warwick. I am wicked excited to see them perform cause I have not been to one of their shows in so long. Also, it'll be nice to see some of my friends that I have not seen in awhile either. I wish them luck on their show tonight but I know they don't need it cause they totally rock. Other than the show tonight there really wasn't much going on today. Though I did work for the first time in a week and a half. Let me tell you that it was a bit wierd going back after having so much free time. It was good seeing my coworkers again. I missed them a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment