Friday, January 30, 2009

A boring but relaxing Friday night

So I was suppose to go out to The Blue's Building tonight to go see Bubblegum Villains but I thought it was at 9 pm. I was wrong and it actually starts at 8 pm. Since it's in Smithfield and I have no clue where it is I decided to just stay in. I feel bad for not going cause I said I would go but I would be so late if I left now. I am so relaxed at home and I just don't feel like doing anything now. Plus I kinda want to catch up on homework even if it isn't due until Wed.

Josh and I went to Tranquil Waters Spa today after our luncheon at work and his meeting. Though Josh said it would only take 10 mins so I should wait but it ended up being 2 hours of waiting. Lucky for him I had things and people to entertain me while I waited for his stupid ass. lol. I called to make an appointment on the way up to Seekonk and lucky for us that they were able to fit us in. Josh and his last minute idea to go get a spa treatment. I made an appointment for us to get a relaxation massage for 50 mins. They asked if we wanted seperate rooms or just get it together. Josh and I decided that we'll do it together. It was a bit ackward cause we had to take off all our clothes except our underwear. The beds were so nice and warm that when the massage was over I so did not want to get out. The massage was so good. I am definitely doing this again.

As soon as we were done with the massages we went to Chili's for dinner. Then Josh drove me back to Newport. Now I am home watching tv switching between iCarly and NCIS. Umm...nothing else to say except that I am really excited about going to see Lady Gaga with Josh, Gina, and maybe Josh's boyfriend Cris. Oh, and that Superbowl is on Sunday. YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment