Friday, January 16, 2009

Unable to sleep

Right now I am wide awake wishing that I could fall asleep. Though thanks to Gina for getting me all wired up on tea and honey and then on cheese and crackers it's going to be awhile before it's bedtime. Gina and I have been watching some interesting movies on tv. I believe the first one we watched was called I think I love my wife and it was made me laugh. The only part I didn't like was when the husband almost cheated on his wife but in the end he made the right choice to not cheat. Right now we are watching Home for the Holiday and this movie actually makes me happy that my family is not so crazy. It has some funny parts in it. Other than watching those 2 movies we've been playing games on our computer or watching shows we've recorded. Sounds kinda lame but I am quite content on doing what I am doing so far. Gina and I have had some crazy moments like laughing about absolutely nothing.

So it's Friday morning and there is so much that I think I need to do today. Though right now I can't think of it all except for printing out my schedule and going to CCRI to get my student id. Also, I need to drop by work to see if I am working at all this weekend or anytime during the weekdays. Though I doubt I'll be working much or even at all since it's still so slow. I know I was suppose to go to the spa with Josh because we both had the day off but I forgot to make the appointments. So we are going to go when we have another day off together. Hopefully it'll be sometime before the wedding cause it would be nice to be all relaxed and loose so I can dance the night away. I have a feeling that I'll be hanging out with Gina again and maybe spend some time with Katie D.

That's it for now...I can't think of anything else to say. Plus I should try to get to bed. Good night!

2 comments: