Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lazy day




Today I am being totally lazy. I went to work this morning on only 2 hours of sleep. Fun times there. I was pretty happy that I made it to work on time cause I was so not feeling well this morning. Then again I can only blame myself cause I knew what I was doing. Last night I went to go see Bubblegum Villians. It was tons of fun. I went with Matthew, Maricel, and Blake. We pregamed at Matt's house before we headed over to West Warwick. It was tons of fun. The bands were pretty good. The last band I wasn't too fond of though. Didn't get out of Blaze's Billiards until they closed and by that time I was so hungry. Ended up getting food at Denny's so I didn't get back home until almost 3:30 am. I drank more than I should have and I paid for it this morning. Though I had been good for not drinking for almost 3 weeks.
Anyways, 2 more days until school starts. I need to get my books and school notebooks soon. I think I will do that after I pick my mom up from her testing at the hospital. I'm really hungry now cause I haven't eaten since breakfast and I only had an omelette. Now I have to go see what is in my kitchen to make. Kinda wish I didn't nap for so long today cause it's going to be a long night of being awake unless I take sleeping pills. So I guess I'm gonna go cook me some food and turn on a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment