Friday, January 23, 2009

Downtime before night before Sara's wedding

So I am definitely going to write all about the bachlorette party and the wedding but I want to wait until everything is over so I can write about everything all at once. I'm hanging over Gina's house right now with Leanne. I think we are going to watch Mortal Combat once we are done watching an episode of Bones. It's been such a lazy day today and its been really nice. I am not really sure if Katie D. will be joining us. Guess have to wait and see. I am so excited that I am hanging out with Leanne. I really missed her.

I woke up at like 12:30 pm today and was really happy that Gina had brought me up some water. I so needed it. Then Gina and I made some breakfast and then went and did some errands. Stopped by work to see Josh since I told him I would. It was nice seeing some of my other coworkers that I haven't seen in awhile. After that I fell asleep for like another couple of hours. Gonna get going caused I am way distracted by the tv. So be waiting for the next entry about Sara's bachlorette and wedding. YAY for Sara and Kyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment