Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Break from homework

I just got sick of doing homework for my HMNS 1040 class so decided to blog while I am taking a break. I am mostly done with my paper so that's good. I always seem to wait the day before my class to start on papers. Then again its the best time for me to think and do an awesome job on a paper. I want to finish all of my homework by the time 8 pm rolls around so I can go watch American Idol and maybe go to trivia. I haven't been outside yet today but I heard it was snowing. I'm actually getting sick of the snow. God, I need to get a life besides doing homework all the time now.

Oh, so about my Nana I wasn't suppose to say anything because we aren't really sure about everything so we don't want to get anyone all upset and what not. So everything is hush hush. Lucky for me that everyone who reads my blog are people who won't say anything and also the fact that they don't really know my family.

I have been craving fast food so much lately. I guess because I refuse to eat fast food while I'm on this diet. Then again now I have until May to lose enough weight where I look damn good. I just got invited to another wedding from a friend that I haven't seen since elementary school in Japan. We kinda kept in touch and now she's getting married in May and wants me to come.
I think that it would be so good to see her again especially on her special day. I hope that her wedding will be a little later in May so I can come cause if its during school I don't think I could go. Woo Hoo weddings all around. I can't believe that I have been invited to 3 weddings in one year. Crazy. Starting to feel like the girl in 27 dresses. lol.

Anyways, it's time for me to get back to work. I have 2 1/2 hours before I met my deadline of 8:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment