Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bachlorette/Sara and Kyle's wedding

First off I want to say CONGRADULATIONS to Mr. & Mrs. Kyle Fullerton. It was an amazing and beautiful wedding. I have to say that it almost made me cry especially when Sara started crying. Though I want to start this blog off from the bachlorett party so I am not gonna say anymore.

The bachlorette party was on Thursday, January 22, and I started my day off getting my nails done with some of the bridal party. It was fun doing that. I wasn’t too thrilled about seeing Dawn at first but I got over it and we actually hugged when I left. I had girl scouts at 3:15 with Gina and we got out around 4:30. Gina and I had a few hours to waste before we were to go over to Lisa’s for dinner. We showered and got our stuff ready because everyone was getting ready at Lisa’s. Dinner was at 6:30 pm and it was ziti and bread. Really good. Lisa made a drink called Consensual Sex with Sara. I could drink that drink all night. Lots of pictures were taken. We played Never Have I Ever while we waited for the time to come to get ready to go out. I learned a lot about people that night but then again I always learn a lot from that game. Sara opened up some gifts consisting of nice sexy lingerie. Also, Sara had to open up the penis pinata with her leg muscles but she finally got tired of it and ripped off the head. Kate made a penis cake which was really good even though Sara and I shared a piece. There was penis balloon that Sara had to put a face on. She made it look mad. Lol. Finally it was time to get ready and it took everyone a lot less time than we thought to get ready. Everyone looked hot in there dresses or dress pants and blouse. I had 5 different dresses because I couldn’t decide what to wear and everyone helped me finally pick one dress. We decided on the long purple one shoulder dress. The designated drivers were Rob, Billy, and Laura. I ended up in the car with Sara, Lisa, and Rob. The bachlorette party was at Foxwoods. At first we gambled some because Laura’s father I believe gave her some playing chips. Sara won $15 and then we cashed some of the chips in cause they were old and we couldn’t play with them. The party ended up at some lounge with a live band. We ordered drinks and then passed out the bachlorette dare cards to everyone. I believe we all ended up with 5 cards each. The dare cards said things like get a man to buy you shot, get a man’s underwear and get him to sign it, have someone sing you a love song, have a man purpose to you, get a picture with a married man, give a love letter to a man when his date is right there, call the last number on someone’s phone and talk to them, and so many more. Everyone had tons of fun with those cards. Gina won the dares with 375 points I believe. I only had 200 points. The lounge closed at midnight because it was only Thursday so we gambled alittle more. Sadly Sara lost everything this time. On the way home Sara rode in Laura’s car so I got the whole back seat to myself which was nice because I got to stretch out. I was really happy that Gina was driving home cause I was so drunk. I think the lemon drop shot put me over the edge.

Friday I did absolutely nothing. I woke up with a nice headache but I wasn’t feeling that bad. I stopped into work to say hi to Josh and got my W-2. Went home for a few hours and then I went back over to Gina’s because Leanne was over. I think I blogged that night and my title did not make any sense. Sorry about that.

Saturday, January 24, the wedding day. I woke up around 11 and packed all of my stuff that I would need to get ready for the wedding at Gina’s. Leanne, Gina, and I decided to get ready together. I got to Gina’s house around noon and Leanne showed up maybe an hour later. It took us a bit to all get ready since we all had to shower, put on make up, do our hair if we had enough hair to do something with, and then finally get into our dresses and heels. We thought we were going to be late getting to the church because Gina was having issues deciding what heels and coat to wear. Then Gina and I forgot our cameras but luckly we were still pulling out of the driveway when I noticed. Got to the church on time though we thought we were late because we saw the limo outside. Rob showed us our seats and then we waited for the ceremony to begin. The ceremony was really nice and actually was funny a few times. The maid of honor was Lisa and the bridesmaids were Kelly, Kate, Becca, and Dawn. Friends of Sara either from high school or college. I knew Lisa and Dawn and got to know the other girls either at the bridal shower or bachlorette party. Sadly, I do not know Kyle as well. I met him a couple times at parties but that was pretty much it. The whole wedding party looked so nice. Everyone at the wedding got to see and talk to Sara and Kyle at the end of the ceremony. When it was time for them to go take pictures with the rest of the wedding party all the guest lined up outside to throw bird seeds at them on their way to the limo. Some of us were debating if we wanted to open up the bag of bird seeds or just throw the whole bag of bird seeds at them. Though we were all nice and just threw the bird seeds. Once, the wedding party was gone to go take pictures Gina, Leanne, and I went back to the house to go charge Gina’s camera.
The reception was at The Officer’s Club and Leanne, Gina, and I arrived there around 6 pm. We got there as soon as they opened the door. Found our names and table and then went straight to the bar. While we waited for Sara, Kyle, and the rest of the party to show up I got to know the people at my table. Gina and Leanne were at my table as well as Amanda and Greg. Shane and Tim were people I did not know and then there was another couple but I can not remember their name at the time. I want to say that the girl’s name is Megan but I’m not sure. Sara and Kyle’s first dance was very touching. The speeches made by Lisa and Kyle’s best man, Brian, were great and funny. Lisa forgot her speech but she winged it pretty well and I don’t think anyone noticed. Dinner was so good. After dinner there was a lot of dancing. Shane was the first person I slow danced with and he stayed around through most of the other songs as well. The Italian dance where everyone made a circle around the couple and wedding party was tons of fun but I thought I would be squished everytime we had to go in the circle to hug the couple and there were times I got stuck between the other circle and the tables. I danced with Rob a couple of times and he was so cute trying to dance. He definitely made me laugh on the dance floor. My feet were starting to kill me on the dance floor but I did not want to stop dancing. I figured that as long as I have enough alcohol in me I would not feel the pain in my feet. When it was time to cut the cake and feed it to each other Kyle and Sara were nice about it. No smearing of cake on each others face. The DJ played a couples trivia with them on the dance floor. Sara and Kyle only got like a couple questions right but it was pretty funny watching them decide on who’s shoe to raise. Kate was the one who caught the bouquet of flowers but then again as soon as I saw the flowers heading my way I moved away and so did the others who were right next to Kate. Lol. I felt really sad that the night was ending when the DJ played the last song but at the same time really excited because it was time for Sara and Kyle to head back to their hotel room for some quality time. A lot of us didn’t want the night to end yet so we decided that we would head over to O’Brien’s. Lots more drinking there. Stayed until closing time and then I finally got to pass out on the couch in Gina’s room.





I remember waking up the next day with such a horrible headache and I did not want to open my eyes at all. It took about a good hour for me to finally get my head out of the covers and be able to function enough. Later Gina told me that I had facebooked Marc and Johna a couple interesting messages but I do not remember them at all. Gina and I went to Bishop’s for breakfast/lunch and then to my work to go visit Josh. The rest of the day I continued to recover from the reception. So that is pretty much everything I can remember. This was the best wedding I have been to in awhile. I wish that I could put all my pictures on here but I just choose the ones that shared enough of the good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment