Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Waiting for Bleach to download

So I am waiting for the new Bleach episode to download and figured while I am waiting I should write. I am so addicted to this show now thanks to Marc. If you haven't seen it you should try watching it one day. Marc randomly decided to show me this show one day when we had nothing else better to do. I am glad that he downloaded all the episodes he had on his computer to mine so I could catch up.

Anyways, went to trivia at O'Brien's tonight after awhile. O'Brien's closed down for over a week for renovations so my Tuesday night was different last week. My team ended up coming in 2nd place. We were doing really well until the 2nd bonus question and that screwed us up. Sadly there were no Science questions. The Bud lite girls were there promoting the beer and if you were drinking Bud lite you could enter into winning a trip up to some ski resort in Maine. They had free beer can opener keychains. It was a fun night of drinking and trivia. I wish that Sara showed up but she was playing poker with some other friends. Can't wait to see her on Thursday.

My first class starts tomorrow at 11:30....though technically it starts today since it is 12:30 am right now. I get to sit in a classroom for 3 hours but as least as its a one day a week class so I can deal. I looked through the 2 books for the class today and they don't look that bad. It was kinda exciting to get all my books and school supplies. It has been awhile so it was exciting at first. I think that its gonna be a bit strange getting back into the school mood since I have been out for almost 2 years now. I am so glad that Nicole is in this class tomorrow. After class I believe that Gina and I are going to Warwick tomorrow to shop for some things that she needs. Then I think I might go to the party on base with my mom. Not sure yet... Well, guess that's it for now. I think Bleach should be done downloading now and if not it should be done in a few. Want to watch it before I go to bed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment