Thursday, January 15, 2009

First time blogging

Hey! So I decided to try this blogging thing out for the first time after looking through my friend Sara's. I figured that this would be a good way for my friends that I don't talk to all the time to keep up with my life. Right now...I'm just sitting on my friend Gina's room watching the food network. I'm about to start school next Wed. and I'm actually excited about going back after being out of college for almost 2 years. Lately I have been wondering what I should do about my life and what I need to do in order to get where I want to be. The only problem I am having is I have no clue what I want to do. If I do well this semester I only have a year left of college and a year can go by really fast. So I'm getting kinda worried....

Work for me is slow since there is not much going on in Newport during Winter. I actually miss going to work sometimes. I guess maybe because I also have friends there that I don't see unless I go to work or we make plans ahead if we aren't too busy. As least as I know that work won't interfere with my school work. This year is definitely slower than last year.

I'm a girl scout leader for Carey Elementary School right now. Though their program will be ending at the end of the month. Lucky for me there will be another program starting up again in the beginning of February that will last until April. Girl Scouts is helping me keep busy through the Winter season. Plus the girls are not that bad to hang out with for an hour. It's difficult to think up different activities that will keep these girls entertained every week unless they give us ideas beforehand. I help out with other troops when needed.

Other than that for right now I really have nothing new or exciting going on right now. Though next week I have Sara's bachlorette party and wedding. I can't wait to see Sara and so excited for all the wedding stuff.

1 comment:

  1. YAY i can't wait to see you either! Welcome to blogger!

    ReplyDelete