Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Crazy week

It's been a crazy week for me it seems. I worked a lot this past week and kinda got behind on my homework. Though I did get everything done on time. It just took a lot of time. I even skipped out on a night out to finish everything. Man, I remember when I would go out anyways even if I did have a ton of homework to do. lol. I'm growing up. :) I'm so proud. During my crazy week, my friend Josh from high school came down to visit me because he had spring break. It was a huge surprise because he didn't tell me and Gina kept it a secret. So I didn't find out he was here until I walked into the bar in Providence. I was late meeting up with Josh, Gina, Erin, and Joe because I was out getting a reading with a psychic with Lisa and Paul and their family. They wanted to go see the psychics being done for the Winter festival. My reading completely amazed me. It put a lot of ease to my mind. Everyone was amazed with their reading too. There was a Perryfest going on because Ian was back from Iraq for 2 weeks I believe. That was a lot of fun. I
know that there were other things going on but I can't remember. It all went by too fast and the next thing I know it's Monday and its time for school. YAY!

My sister is coming to visit with Blake on March 7. I so can't wait to see her. I have to start baby proofing my room again. They'll be here for the St. Patrick's Day parade. Going to love dressing Blake up in green. Counting down the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment