Friday, February 6, 2009

A random Friday in February

Today I went to work. Thankfully I made it on time cause I was so out of it when I woke up. I'm glad that I had ironed my shit last night because I was so not feeling it this morning. Was so happy to see Val when I got there. I haven't see Val in almost over a month. And Paul was in too. All my faves were at work today. I had a ton of tables for a good hour and a half straight and once that rush was over I didn't get anymore tables. It's OK I helped Val set up the dining room for her banquet so the rest of my time went by quickly. When I got home I ate lunch and then took a little nap. I had such a bad headache and I needed for it to go away by the time tonight came.

Gina and I chaperoned the Girl Scout Valentine's Dance at 6:30 pm over at Gaudet. We brought chips and dip. At first I felt really out of place because most of the leaders are mothers and had their kids there. I got involved with cutting out hearts the whole time because one of the crafts was making a picture frame so the girls could put there picture on it after they got their picture taken with their dads or whoever they brought to the dance. The girls were so cute dressed up and some of the fathers even bought corsages for their daughters. The music was actually pretty entertaining. My favorite part was watching the fathers do the chicken dance with their kids. lol. The dance was a lot of fun and I would chaperone next year too. The dance was only 2 hours long but the time flew by.

Now Gina and I are watching Hero's before we go see Rocky Horror. I'm excited. I haven't seen it before and I heard that its good. Rob and Lisa are actually pretty surprised that I haven't seen it yet because its all about sex. lol. I kinda wish it wasn't playing so late because I do have work in the morning but then again I usually don't go to bed until 1 or 2 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment