Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wasting time...

I am trying to waste time before heading over to Gina's. She has girl scouts right now. I probably should be doing some homework but I'm not really in the mood. I can't wait because we are going to Warwick to go get Hooters hot wings. So excited. I have been craving these wings since I saw them on tv last night over at OB's. Yum. Well, I hear they are good so they better be good. Be my first time at Hooters too. Gonna be a girl's night with Gina, Erin, and I at Hooters. WOO HOO.

So my day has been good so far. I went to school about an hour and a half early so I could print out a paper. I was really excited about seeing Sam there. Class was ok. Lots of talking and taking some notes. God, I am so bored right now. Nothing else to say so lata....

No comments:

Post a Comment