Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fa La La La La

Right now I'm taking some time off from doing my brain paper. It's half way done and I know what I'm gonna say but I feel like I have been reading and writing about the brain all day. Plus I'm waiting for my eggs to cool down so I can peel them. Yummy egg salad. I am so hungry thinking about that right now.

So I just found out last night that my cousin John is getting married in Coloroda this July or August. So I get to add another wedding to my list. My summer is going to be fun with weddings. I've never been to Colorodo so I think it'll be fun. Plus I'll get to see my family in a different setting. Can't wait. I get to see 2 new places I've never been. :)

Anyways, nothing else new with my life so that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment