Thursday, February 12, 2009

My goal for the summer and ice skating

I just finished a good hour workout. I am determined to lose lots of weight before summer arrives. I'm not very happy with the way my body looks right now and I would like to look like I did when I did crew at URI. I know its gonna be a lot of work but I am willing to work on it. I'm going to keep an exercise log of everything I do so I can track myself. Go Team Marissa!!! lol. I have a white skirt that I want to fit back into so that is a goal to work towards. And also I would like to look good in my bath suit when I go to the lake for Leanne's wedding. Oh, and I have to say for my health as well.

Later today I am going ice skating for the first time since high school. I feel like I need to get out of the house and have some fun. Been doing a lot of homework lately and my brain is starting to get tired from reading and writing. Can't wait. Well, I better go cleaned up from working out and get ready to ice skate. I hope I don't fall considering I haven't been on ice in awhile.

2 comments:

  1. oo ice skating that sounds like so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know and it would have been fun if they didn't close it down. The rain melted the snow. It made me really sad but Gina and I went to get see He's just not that into you and then ended up drinking and watching shows until we went to go eat breakfast at Bishop's at 5:30 am.

    ReplyDelete