Sunday, March 1, 2009

Let it snow Let it snow

Just when I thought that RI was done with snow, we were hit again. I was just wearing sandals and going out without a sweater the other day. I so can't wait for spring. Not that I don't mind snow cause it does get me out of school every now and then. Which I am hoping for tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed. Today was a good snow day to watch movies and drink hot coco all day long after working.

Johna and Blake will be here in 6 days. I so can't wait. I miss my sister and nephew so much. Blake is getting so big too. Makes me sad. I can't wait to kiss and bite his big baby cheeks. Speaking of babies....my cousin Pat just had his first kid on Feb. 19. His wife, Nicole, gave birth to a baby girl and they named her Lillian. I can't wait to meet her. My friend, Maricel, is having a baby boy in June/July. Can't remember which month. I have to start planning her baby shower soon.

1 comment: