Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Life...

I just got back from my dentist appointment and I am happy to say that I still have no cavities. YAY me. That makes me really happy. I actually like going to the dentist. For some reason it calms me even though you are having someone's hand in your mouth, metal is scapping against your teeth, and at times you get poked by the sharp tool. I think I'm a bit strange just reading that back to myself now. lol.

Still counting down the days until my sister is here. I'm so glad that I'll be seeing her in 4 days. Need to start cleaning my room soon. lol. Plus I feel like I need something happy to look forward to. Marc just told me his uncle just died yesterday which sucks because I have always loved his family. I really had no clue what to say to Marc when he told me. I felt bad that I couldn't hug him. I know that he was in need of a big hug. It just sucks being so far away from each other. I'm kinda torn about if its alright if I go to the wake or not. I'm not sure if it'll be wierd or not because I'm not Marc's girlfriend anymore. Then again his family was like family to me and I want to show that I still care about them very much. I'm pretty sure I have decided to go to the wake and show my respect. I feel so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment