Monday, March 9, 2009

HAPPY!!!!!

I just got back from class and decided to check my midterm grades so I know where I am at. I'm really excited to say that I have all A's in my classes. YAY ME! I can start thinking of what I would like from my mom if I continue getting A's. She said that she'll get me something special if I do well. I think I might want her to help me out with the flight cost to Wyoming for the May wedding I am going to.

Anyways, Johna and Blake are finally here. Blake is still cute as a button. Already taking lots of pics that I will put up sometime soon. Blake and I took a nice nap together yesterday afternoon. I am taking him the whole day tomorrow which will be fun. Katie D. and I are planning on a play date between her niece Lily and Blake. And on Saturday for the St. Patrick's Day parade he's going to be so cute dressed up in green.

No comments:

Post a Comment