Monday, January 4, 2010

Trying to be better at blogging

I want to do better this year about blogging and try to get more people to follow me as well. I have been really horrible at blogging and I use to love to do blog when I first started. So far in 2010 I have been doing nothing but working and trying to not think about the next semester coming up soon. Though once this semester starts that means that I have that semester and an internship left. Thank God!

It has been great seeing friends this vacation. I have missed a lot of them. I am determined to get a wii by the end of the month. I can't wait. Gina already bought me a game for wii. It's this kinda nerf game that I can use the gun for the game and then it comes with 3 nerf darts so I can use it on other people. I will try to think of some goals for this year and put it up next time. Well now its time for me to play with Mason who is the cutest 5 month old baby in Rhode Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment