Monday, January 25, 2010

Semester 2 begins

I finally just got my internet/phone/tv set up this week. I will be able to blog more now. My last semester of college hopefully starts tomorrow. So far I only have classes on Tuesday and Thursday. Quite nice to only have to go off island and not waste as much gas twice a week. I will be talking to my advisor on Wed. so it might change a bit. Winter vacation went by really fast even though I was off for alittle over a month.

My sister is coming to visit in March for the St. Patrick's Day parade. So excited to see her and my nephew again. I really miss them. I believe they will be driving up. I will be counting down until I see them again. We have a guest room that we are setting up so maybe my sister will sleep in there. Then again knowing my sister she does love snuggling up with me. lol. And wearing all my clothes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment