Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I am such a bad blogger but I am going to try to blog more now that it's 2010. I have finished my first semester of my last year and I have to say it's such a relief to know that I passed all of my classes. I was a bit worried about my Personal Finance class since I am horrible at at math and any finance but I passed it and don't have to worry about retaking it. So now I have one more semester and a summer internship and then I will be a college graduate. YAY! Winter vacation has been quite peaceful.

So I spent my New Year's eve at Gina's house and I am wide awake sitting in my room at her house. It was nice spending New Year's eve with friends (Gina, Chris, Leanne, and Patrick) even though I was the only single one there. Though I got to say I have no idea who my first kiss was of the year because it seemed like everyone kissed me at the same time after they kissed their significant other. We played a lot of games and definitely got drunk on alcohol and fat on all the unhealthy snack foods. I have to be at work at 6:30 am today and I really should try to get some sleep in me. Though there really isn't a point in my trying to sleep since I will be up again in less than an hour and I can sleep after work is over. I haven't talked to Marc in over a month now and it got me a bit sad ringing in the New Year without him. Anyways, I will try to blog again soon and not be a stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment