Monday, August 3, 2009

Bored at work

So I figured I would blog while I am doing nothing at work right now. I am getting off in like 35 mins but I still need something to do and since I haven't blogged in awhile thought it would be a good idea. I can't believe it's August already. Wondering where the summer went. Though I am kinda getting excited about going back to URI soon. One more year of school and then I will officially be done with school hopefully. YAY!!!!! I mostly have afternoon and night classes but that's ok. I get to sleep in a bit more.

I've developed a crush this summer which actually has surprised me since I haven't really liked anyone in such a long time. It's been said that my crush likes me back so we'll just have to see where this relationship goes. We've been friends for awhile and we do work together and go to the same college. I think it would be fun to date again and I think this time I am actually ready to start dating again. It has been years since I have really been on a real date. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment