Friday, May 22, 2009

SUMMER!!!!

It's finally summer. I am so happy. The weather has been beautiful and since we have opened outside at the resturant I am able to make money and enjoy the weather all at the same time. I can work on getting that tan I have always wanted....oh wait...I'm tan year round. Lol. I finished my semester at CCRI with good grades. Now I have to work on getting back into URI so I can finish my last year of college. Note to self...need to do that very soon.

Well, last week I was in Cheyenne, Wyoming for an old friend's wedding. I haven't seen Allison in like 14 years and it was so great to see her again especially on her special day. Her wedding and wedding reception was a lot less formal than I am use to but it was a good kind of change for me. I did feel like I was a bit overdressed. I arrived in Cheyenne 2 days before her wedding because I wanted to hang out with Amber who I haven't seen since 8th grade. I got to see Allison for about 20-30 mins at Applebee's when I arrived. She wanted to meet up before she had to go pick up her in-laws in Denver. Cheyenne wasn't all that exciting but I did have fun hanging out with old friends. I saw 17 again in their theater and toured the town seeing all the highlights there and did the Big Boots scavenger hunt. I wish I was able to see Amber's parents but her father is overseas since he's in the military and Amber's mom had a death in her family that week. :( Which means that I am gonna have to go visit them again. :)

Now I am getting ready for Leanne's wedding in June. Can't wait to see her and Sara again. Gina and I are driving to Maryland on the 10th right after girl scouts pretty much. I have decided that I am gonna try to change what my blog looks like..just have to figure out how to do it. Sara's blog looks so awesome and I wish that mine could look pretty too.

No comments:

Post a Comment