Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Updates

It has been awhile since I last updated this. Sorry. I have been kinda busy with work, school, Bubblegum Villains shows, and trying to find time for friends. This semester has gone by really fast. I can't believe I have 2-3 classes left before summer vacation begins. I have been debating if I want to take a couple of classes this summer. Not really sure since I have a lot going on.

Well, as everyone knows it was Easter this weekend. Sadly I could not go to church since I had to work. My weekend was pretty good. Friday I went to Erin's to go pick up my $5 Bubblegum t-shirt since they were selling it cheap if we bought tickets for their show with Bam Margera. It ended turning into a small little party. Saturday I had work in the morning and then had a few hours to rest before the BV show. Sunday I worked again in the morning and had about an hour in a half to get ready and drive to Massachusetts for Easter dinner with Josh's family and the Archumbault's. Poor Lucas. We kept throwing him under the bus for a couple of hours. Though it was all fun and crazy.

I want to write about my Bubblegum Villains with Bam Margera and my Lady Gaga concert when I have more time. Also, I need to go through some pictures of those 2 shows before posting them on here. It's time to head over to Gina's. We are making meatloaf for dinner for a bunch of friends before going over to Trivia at O'Briens.

No comments:

Post a Comment